'Dancing With the Stars' Contestants Perform the Jive, Quickstep in Second Episode
A new leader emerged Monday night based on judges' scores.
The 11 remaining Dancing With the Stars contestants took on either the jive or quickstep for their second dance on the reality competition.
So who came out on top?
Ricki Lake scored a total of 23 points from judges Carrie Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Len Goodman for her jive. That's an improvement over last week, when she earned 20 points.
"Best jive of the night so far!" Inaba told her.
J.R. Martinez and Chynna Phillips, who each earned the top score of 22 points last week, came in with 22 and 21 points, respectively, on Monday night.
That put Martinez at No. 2, tied with Kristin Cavallari.
Phillips tied Nancy Grace, Rob Kardashian and Elisabetta Canalis for third.
Chaz Bono, who was dealing with swollen joints and serious pain and performed with both knees wrapped, came in last place with 17 points.
Here are the complete rankings and each contestant's total score:
1. Ricki Lake (jive) - 23
2. J.R. Martinez (jive) - 22
Kristin Cavallari (quickstep) - 22
3. Elisabetta Canalis (quickstep) - 21
Chynna Phillips (jive) - 21
Rob Kardashian (jive) - 21
Nancy Grace (quickstep) - 21
4. Hope Solo (quickstep) - 19
5. David Arquette (jive) - 18
Carson Kressley (quickstep) - 18
6. Chaz Bono (quickstep) - 17
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)