'Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars' Put on Their Ballroom Best for Cast Portraits (Photos)
Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas geek out as the rest of returning competitors and their professional partners ready to hit ABC's ballroom.
Dancing With the Stars may still be a month from returning to the air, but ABC is wasting no time in plugging its All-Star reunion season.
Most of the ensemble, with their recently announced partners, posed for their official season 15 portraits, reminding fans what they all used to look like in sequins and parachute pants.
Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas, the reunited season 11 duo, ham it up the most -- with Ballas wearing his glasses and the two blowing imaginary smoke off of their finger guns.
Pamela Anderson and Kelly Monaco are also looking cozy with their new partners, Tristan McManus and Val Chmerkovskiy. And Cheryl Burke and Emmit Smith are happily reunited.
Missing from the photo shoot are Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy -- perhaps too busy practicing? -- and wildcards Carson Kressley, Kyle Massey and Sabrina Bryan. One of the latter three will officially join the cast after an announcement on Aug 27.
Look through all of the photos in THR's Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars cast gallery.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR