'Dancing With the Stars': Derek Hough Dislocates Shoulder During Rehearsal
The pro will still perform Tuesday night with his sister, former "DWTS" castmate and "Footloose" star Julianne Hough.
Derek Hough is clearly a trooper.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that the Dancing With the Stars competitor dislocated his shoulder during rehearsal Tuesday.
After seeing the doctor, Hough has decided to go ahead and perform on Tuesday night's results show with his sister Julianne Hough -- a former DWTS castmate who stars in the upcoming Footloose remake -- as scheduled. The routine is said to include lifts.
Hough has won ABC's dancing competition three times. He took a break recently to shoot the indie movie Cobu 3D and rejoined the show this season, dancing with celebrity contestant Ricki Lake, who earned the first 10s of the season from the judges Monday night.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR