'Dancing With the Stars': Third Contestant Eliminated
SPOILER ALERT: Nine contestants remain on ABC's dancing competition after Tuesday night's results show.
Despite having the lowest judges' scores on Monday night's episode of Dancing With the Stars, Chaz Bono is safe once again.
Instead, Kristin Cavallari and her professional partner Mark Ballas were eliminated from ABC's dancing competition Tuesday night.
The duo went into the results show tied for third place with 24 points for their rumba.
But apparently the viewer votes -- which are combined with judges' scores to determine who gets sent home -- weren't enough to keep her around for another week.
Cavallari expressed surprise at the news, with some audience members even booing at the announcement.
Also in the bottom three were Carson Kressley, who was declared "safe" first, and Hope Solo.
On Monday, Bono's mother, Cher, tweeted that she would be in the audience next week if her son wasn't eliminated. "God hope Chaz hangs on till next week so I can come sit in the Audience & Watch," she wrote.
In addition to Kressley, Solo and Bono, the remaining contestants are Ricki Lake, J.R. Martinez, Chynna Phillips, Rob Kardashian, David Arquette and Nancy Grace.
Gail Speight contributed to this report.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR