'Dancing With the Stars'' Nancy Grace Begs Fans for Votes After Last-Place Finish (Video)
She blows a kiss and says, "God willing, I'll see you next week!"
After coming in last place on Dancing With the Stars Monday night, Nancy Grace pleaded with her fans to vote for her and partner Tristan MacManus.
"We had a great night and the jive went great," said Grace in a video she taped in her trailer and posted on YouTube. "It was a really hard week doing the jive and tango for the group dance."
Then she turned her attention to the fans.
"I'm just so proud to be on Dancing With the Stars. I know I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. Thank you again," said Grace, who ended up with 44 points out of 60. (Ricki Lake came in first place with 53 points out of 60.)
Then, breaking her usually serious TV exterior, Grace blew a kiss to fans, and said, "God willing, we'll see you next week!"
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Kristen Bell Stuns In Pink Gown With Thigh-High Slit At 'Veronica Mars' Premiere
- Jennifer Lopez Rocks Neon Skinny Jeans On 'American Idol' Set
- Khloe Kardashian Wows In Curve-Hugging Dress At Miami Dash Opening
- Mindfulness in Everyday Life -- So You Want to Be Famous? What You Need to Know About Celebrity
- Amazon Is Raising the Price of Amazon Prime
- Lars’s Real Girl: Charlotte Gainsbourg on Fame, Nymphomaniac, and Working With von Trier
- Edelstein on Le Week-End: Unbelievably Marvelous, in Light of Its Depressing Trajectory
- Ebiri: If Need for Speed Were a Silent Movie, It Would Be the Most Amazing Racing Movie Ever