'Dancing With the Stars'' Nancy Grace Begs Fans for Votes After Last-Place Finish (Video)
She blows a kiss and says, "God willing, I'll see you next week!"
After coming in last place on Dancing With the Stars Monday night, Nancy Grace pleaded with her fans to vote for her and partner Tristan MacManus.
"We had a great night and the jive went great," said Grace in a video she taped in her trailer and posted on YouTube. "It was a really hard week doing the jive and tango for the group dance."
Then she turned her attention to the fans.
"I'm just so proud to be on Dancing With the Stars. I know I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. Thank you again," said Grace, who ended up with 44 points out of 60. (Ricki Lake came in first place with 53 points out of 60.)
Then, breaking her usually serious TV exterior, Grace blew a kiss to fans, and said, "God willing, we'll see you next week!"
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR