'Dancing With the Stars:' Richard Simmons Not Sick
Fans express concern after he appears thin while coaching Chaz Bono on Monday, but his rep says "he's the healthiest he's ever been."
Fans were surprised to see Richard Simmons looking thin on Monday's Dancing With the Stars -- but his rep says there's nothing to be alarmed about.
"He's the healthiest he's ever been," his rep, Tom Estey, tells People.com of the fitness guru, 63.
"He's actually at the weight he was when we launched the original Sweatin' to the Oldies," Estey says, referring to the workout videos that made him famous in the '80s. "He is completely healthy, happy and fit as a fiddle."
"He's happy," Estey adds. "Everything with him could not be better."
Simmons continues to teach dance classes at his Beverly Hills studio and campaign for his Fit Kids Act.
Simmons made a surprise appearance on Monday to coach Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer through their Rocky-themed routine.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR