'Dancing With the Stars:' Ricki Lake Threatens to Quit
"I feel a tremendous amount of pressure," the former talk show host tells her partner Derek Hough.
Ricki Lake may have earned a near-perfect score on Monday's Dancing With the Stars, but she's losing her cool.
"I feel a tremendous amount of pressure," she told her partner (and three-time winner) Derek Hough while rehearsing before the show. "Has anyone ever quit the show?"
Lake, 43, continued, "I am going to have a breakdown. I just can't do it. It's just very confusing for me. I am not getting it. I want to quit. Like I totally want to quit -- and I am not a quitter."
But Lake and Hough earned a near-perfect 29 out of 30 for their Psycho-themed tango, becoming the first couple during this season to earn two 10s from the judges.
After accomplishing that, Lake changed her tune.
"The highs are so high and the lows are pretty low," she said. "I'm relieved!"
The rankings are below:
1. Ricki Lake (tango to Psycho theme) -- 29 points
2. J.R. Martinez (foxtrot to Pink Panther theme) -- 26
3-5. Hope Solo (foxtrot to "You've Got a Friend in Me" from Toy Story) -- 24
Rob Kardashian (paso doble to Superman theme) -- 24
David Arquette (paso doble to Raiders of the Ark theme) -- 24
6-8. Chaz Bono (paso doble to Rocky theme) -- 21
Chynna Phillips (tango to Mission: Impossible theme) -- 21
Nancy Grace (paso doble to Flash Gordon theme) -- 21
9. Carson Kressley (Viennese waltz to Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl theme) -- 20
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Bart Simpson Gets A Fake ID On An 'American Dad' That Channels 'Breaking Bad'
- 'Revenge': Victoria's RSVP Throws A Huge Wrench In Emily's Plans (VIDEO)
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini-Series Premiere Puts Bonnie In Charge Of Duo's Crime Spree (VIDEO)
- 'Once Upon A Time' Returns To Storybrooke, But Peter Pan Is Planning A Curse (VIDEO)