Daniel Craig Gives Tarantino an Awkward Thumbs Up, Talks James Bond Dreams on 'Kimmel' (Video)
The man who plays 007 goes over an uncomfortable photo snapped of himself with Quentin Tarantino and talks about the perks of being the MI6 agent.
As was explained in The Hollywood Reporter's cover story on Skyfall, it took a bit of real-life hero work from James Bond to get the 007 franchise back on its feet after financial difficulty. Daniel Craig semi-drunkenly invited Sam Mendes to direct the delayed 23rd Bond feature, and the rest is history. So now that he's in the director-recruitment game, how would Craig feel about having genre master Quentin Tarantino in the director's chair?
Depends on whether you're asking on live TV.
Craig gave a sly smile amid some squirming when the question was posed to him Friday night on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
When Jimmy Kimmel asked if it was true that Tarantino had made some overtures to direct a Bond film, Craig cracked, "Overtures, is that what you call it?" And when shown a photo of the two of them at a party, he remarked, "Don't I look slightly worried?"
Craig also spoke about his love of off-road driving as a kid and how now, as Bond, he gets to drive around with some of the craziest stunt drivers in the world. They teach him tricks -- and then he demands a joy ride.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR