Daniel Craig and Taran Killam Plug 'SNL': A Slice of 'Double-Oh Heaven' (Video)
The man who plays Bond shares cupcakes and laughs with his co-star.
Daniel Craig -- best known as being the darkest, broodiest James Bond ever -- is indulging his wackier side as host of this week's Saturday Night Live.
And based on these promos alongside Taran Killam, the actor is game for some serious silliness, spoofing his tough-guy image ("I don't like guns!") in one take, fending off Killam's amorous advances in another, and -- in the best sequence -- embarking on a montage that sees the two sharing cupcakes, wearing silly wigs and giant sunglasses, and playing Monopoly.
It's all such madcap hilarity, Killam dubs it "double-oh heaven" -- a Bond pun that sends Craig heading for the exit.
The episode airs on NBC this Saturday, Oct. 6, with musical guest Muse performing. Skyfall, the next Bond film, opens Nov. 9. Its Adele-sung theme debuted Thursday.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR