Daniel Radcliffe, Jon Hamm Share a Bath in New Still for British Miniseries (Photo)
The "Harry Potter" and "Mad Men" stars are coming together as one character in the new Sky history series.
Call it bathtub time machine.
Two of Hollywood's biggest names and most acclaimed actors are coming together -- literally -- as one character in A Young Doctor's Notebook, the upcoming Sky Arts four-part miniseries. Based on the novel by Mikhail Bulgakov, the series finds Jon Hamm as a middle-aged doctor looking back on his days as a young medic during World War I, with his younger self played by Daniel Radcliffe.
It's a darkly comedic series, with both actors -- known more known for their dramatic turns -- getting to stretch their funny bones. Hamm has appeared on SNL, The Greatest Event in Television History and Todd Margaret, while Radcliffe has also hosted SNL and Ricky Gervais' Extras.
"He's one of the best," Radcliffe recently said of Hamm. "He is really funny and incredibly personable. The thing I haven't heard people say is he is also one of the best technical actors."
As for the bath scene, Radcliffe told reporters in September, "It was great, because you know you are the envy of every woman ever."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR