Darren Criss on 'Glee Project': Watch Contestants' Surprise at His Appearance in Series Debut (Video)
The "Glee" actor-singer makes an appearance to help the 12 contestants vying for a role on the musical series.
Glee star Darren Criss appeared on the series debut of Oxygen's The Glee Project on Sunday night.
Judging by their reactions, it was apparently a surprise to the 12 contestants -- who are competing for a seven-episode role on Fox's Glee -- that Criss was going to be working with them one-on-one on their first task.
Criss, who plays Blaine Anderson on Glee, is touring the country with the rest of his castmates and will play a solo show Wednesday at New York's Irving Plaza.
Oxygen's Glee Project airs at 9 p.m. Sundays.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed