'666 Park Avenue's' Dave Annable to Co-Star in NBC Comedy From 'New Girl' Duo
He'll play one of the Joes in the "Joe, Joe and Jane" semi-autobiographical pilot from Joe Port and Joe Wiseman.
Dave Annable is going from 666 Park Avenue to comedy.
The actor has been tapped to play one of the title roles in NBC's Joe, Joe and Jane comedy from New Girl producers Joe Port and Joe Wiseman, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
The semiautobiographical, multicamera comedy centers on Joe Waxman, a conflict-avoidant children's book author caught in an ongoing tug-of-war between two needy, flawed people: his wife, Jane (Army Wives' Sally Pressman), and his co-author/best friend, Joe Dougan.
Annable will play Joe Dougan, the handsome ladies man, in the multicamera comedy described that's not about a couple but instead about a "trouple."
Annable co-starred on ABC's short-lived horror soap 666 Park Avenue this season. His credits also include Brothers & Sisters and Reunion. He's repped by CAA and Sue Leibman at Barking Dog Entertainment.
He joins a cast that also includes former Daily Show correspondent Larry Wilmore, who will play Jane's recently divorced stepfather therapist.
The Big Bang Theory's regular director Mark Cendrowski will helm the pilot for NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR