David Arquette Joins Courteney Cox for 'Cougar Town' Season Finale
The executive producer is set to make his first onscreen appearance in the ABC comedy.
David Arquette is taking a trip to Cougar Town.
ABC confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that the 40-year-old actor will appear alongside wife Courteney Cox (with whom he's been separated from since 2010) on the comedy's season three finale.
Arquette already serves as executive producer of the series alongside Cox under their Coquette Productions banner.
According to TVLine, he'll play a hotel concierge in the season's 15th and final episode, who goes out of his way to help the cul-de-sac crew with anything and everything.
Cougar Town just received its Feb. 14 premiere date after months of delays. It replaces the short-lived Work It on Tuesdays at 8:30 p.m.
Most recently, Arquette competed on ABC's Dancing With the Stars, placing fifth with partner Kym Johnson. He's previously acted alongside Cox in the Scream franchise and a 1996 episode of Friends.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR