David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Minka Kelly Among Cast in Neil LaBute's DirecTV Drama
They join Tom Felton, Julian McMahon, Keke Palmer and Billy Campbell, among others, in the 10-episode series "Full Circle."
DirecTV is rounding up an impressive cast for its upcoming Neil LaBute drama Full Circle.
The 10-episode series about a group of 11 people whose lives are intertwined will feature an all-star cast including Bones' David Boreanaz, Private Practice's Kate Walsh, Harry Potter's Tom Felton, The Killing's Billy Campbell, Friday Night Lights' Minka Kelly, Nip/Tuck's Julian McMahon, Akeelah and the Bee's Keke Palmer, Devon Gearhart (The Wait), Noah Silver (The Borgias), Ally Sheedy (Welcome to the Rileys), Cheyenne Jackson (Behind the Candelabra) and Robin Weigert (Sons of Anarchy).
Each episode of the drama, which marks the small-screen debut of screenwriter and playwright LaBute (In the Company of Men), will take place in a restaurant and feature a conversation between two characters, with one of the character's story lines carrying over into the next episode through a conversation with a new character. That character will then be featured in the following episode. The process will continue until the final episode.
Characters passing the torch from one episode to the next include Tim (Felton), an exchange student from England, and his love interest Bridgette (Kelly); Bridgette’s husband Stanley (McMahon), a charismatic and intense entertainment lawyer; Stanley’s client Jace (Boreanaz), a famous comic known for his outlandish behavior; Chan’dra (Palmer), whose life was irrevocably altered as a result of a joke that Jace took too far; Cliff (Gearhart), a classmate Chan’dra secretly has a crush on; Cliff’s father, Trent (Campbell), and his wife, Trisha (Walsh); Peter (Jackson), an aspiring singer who intrudes on a special night between Trent and Trisha; Robbie (Silver), Trisha’s student who purports an unusual connection to his teacher, and his mother Celeste (Sheedy), with whom he shares an unnerving bond. The final episode brings the characters together, with the unexpected addition of one (Weigert), for an explosive ending that is sure to change all of these characters' lives irreparably.
Full Circle hails from exec producer/director Nick Hamm (Rogue) for Momentum TV, the scripted arm of Chris Weil's Momentum Entertainment. LaBute will write and co-executive produce. Production will begin shortly in Los Angeles for a fall 2013 premiere on DirecTV's Audience Network.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)