David Letterman Drinks Tequila, Bill Hader Dances on 'Late Show' (Video)
The host and "SNL" star got loose in more ways than one on Tuesday night's show.
David Letterman got a little surprise Tuesday.
The Late Show host came back from his post-monologue commercial break and found a bottle of Jose Cuervo tequila sitting on his desk. He decided to crack it open and pour some in his mug, before throwing caution to the wind and swigging straight from the bottle. A few moments, a disgusted face and a few tough swallows later, he registered his surprise with his producers.
Usually, those bottles are filled with apple juice. Not this time.
"What are you doing?" he asked, noting he hadn't taken a drink since 1984. "I'm a raging alcoholic!"
Later, after Saturday Night Live star Bill Hader showed off his fatherly dedication and Yo Gabba Gabba dancing skills, he and Letterman went back to the bottle. One of them handled the drink better than the other.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR