Delroy Lindo to Co-Star in NBC's J.J. Abrams-Alfonso Cuaron Drama 'Believe' (Exclusive)
He joins a Jake McLaughlin in the sci-fi drama from writers Alfonso Cuaron and Mark Friedman.
Delroy Lindo is a believer.
The Chicago Code actor has been tapped to co-star in NBC's drama pilot Believe, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The drama revolves around a young girl in possession of a great gift/powers -- which will come into their own in seven years -- and the man who is sprung from prison (Savages' Jake McLaughlin) to protect her from those trying to hunt her down.
Lindo will play Winter, a kind man with an honorable agenda posing as a priest who might not be what he seems.
Alfonso Cuaron (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban) and Mark Friedman will pen the Warner Bros. Television pilot and executive produce alongside Bad Robot's J.J. Abrams and Bryan Burk.
In addition to Chicago Code, Lindo's credits include The Cider House Rules and Get Shorty, earning ensemble SAG Award nominations for both. He's repped by APA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR