Denise Richards on 'Piers Morgan Tonight': 'I've Never Been a Hooker' (Video)
Charlie Sheen’s ex-wife jokes, “If anyone would know, it would be Charlie.”
While making the media rounds to promote her new memoir, The Real Girl Next Door, Denise Richards has been clearing up rumors on her complicated life.
STORY: Denise Richards' New Memoir: 5 Things Learned From 'The Real Girl Next Door'
In an appearance on CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight, Richards and Piers Morgan share a laugh about some of the outrageous rumors told about the former Bond girl.
When asked about the most hurtful rumor she’s ever fallen victim to, Richards responded, “This isn’t that hurtful but it’s weird -- I used to be a hooker. I used to be a Heidi Fleiss girl.”
PHOTOS: Charlie Sheen's Colorful Career
“If anyone would know it would be Charlie,” she added in a light-hearted jab at her ex-husband, Charlie Sheen. “Honest to God. And he will say, ‘She was not, I would know.’”
"I've never been a hooker," she clarified.
After a few more chuckles in reference to Sheen’s affinity for prostitutes, Morgan made note of Richards’ sense of humor. “You gotta,” she explained. “Otherwise, why be miserable and pissy about everything?”
VIDEO: Denise Richards Discusses Addiction with Charlie Sheen's Young Daughters
Earlier this week, Richards appeared on the Today show and admitted to discussing addiction with her young daughters in the wake of Sheen’s recent media circus.
See video of her interview with Morgan below. The Real Girl Next Door hit shelves on July 26th.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)