'Desperate Housewives' Lawyers Up With Guest Star Scott Bakula
The "Men of a Certain Age" actor will have a multiple episode arc on the ABC series.
While ABC’s Desperate Housewives fights its own legal battle in the real world, it looks like Bree (Marcia Cross) is preparing herself for a fight of her own in fictional Fairview.
An ABC rep confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Scott Bakula has been cast in a recurring role, as first reported by TV Line. He’ll play a “conservative, high-powered, straight-arrow attorney.” Apparently, Bree hires Bakula’s character to fight a possible murder charge.
Bakula starred as Terry Elliott on the two seasons of TNT’s canceled hour-long, Men of a Certain Age. Fans best remember him as the lead in 80s sci-fi series Quantum Leap, and as the Captain on Star Trek: Enterprise. He has also appeared on Chuck and The New Adventures of Old Christine.
He is repped by ICM.
The final season of Desperate Housewives airs Sundays at 9 p.m. on ABC.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10