'Desperate Housewives': 'V's' Charles Mesure Joins as Series Regular
The actor will play a possible love interest for Vanessa Williams' character, Rene.
After a season dealing with her divorce and generally looking for “Mr. Right Now,” Vanessa Williams’ character, Rene, may have fallen into some dating luck. OK, after hearing about him, you may not think she’s so lucky.
An ABC spokesperson confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that V’s Charles Mesure, 40, has joined the series in a regular role, as first reported by TVLine. Mesure joins the series as a self-made, gritty and tough contractor with a ruthless side. And, apparently, Rene will find that attractive. She would.
The British-born (though raised in Australia) actor just finished his run on the second and final season of ABC’s V as Kyle Hobbes. Before that, he starred on New Zealand’s short-lived mystery thriller series, This Is Not My Life, in 2010. Mesure has also appeared on Ghost Whisperer, Cold Case, Bones, and Without A Trace.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR