'Desperate Housewives': Christine Estabrook Returning for Series Finale (Exclusive)
The "American Horror Story" and "Mad Men" actress will return for the two-hour episode set for May 13.
When the ladies of Desperate Housewives bid farewell to Wisteria Lane next month, they'll be joined by a blast from the past.
Christine Estabrook, who played the nosy neighbor and sister of Felicia Tilman on the ABC drama, will return for the May 13 series finale, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Estabrook played Martha Huber for 11 episodes of Housewives, first appearing in the pilot and recurring in the freshman season of the drama as Harriet Sansom Harris' on-screen sister. She first discovered Mary Alice Young's suicide. After being confronted for her role in Mary Alice's death, Paul bludgeons her to death and buries her next to a hiking trail.
The actress has popped up twice since the first season, most recently appearing via flashback in the Season 7 premiere.
Estabrook joins Dana Delany, who will also reprise her role as Katherine Mayfair in the show's series finale.
Repped by Don Buchwald & Associates/Fortitude and Koopman Management, Estabrook's credits include recurring roles on FX's American Horror Story and AMC's Mad Men.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR