'Dexter' Alum David Ramsey Lands Recurring Role on 'Blue Bloods'
The actor will make life a little tougher for Tom Selleck's character on the CBS series.
Tom Selleck’s character, police commissioner Frank Reagan, is about to get a new challenging working relationship on Blue Bloods.
Ramsey will play the new mayor, Carter Poole – a liberal, who has a background in community organizing and is particularly soft on crime. Needless to say, that rubs Reagan the wrong way, but the two find a way to cooperate.
Mayor Poole debuts on the Season 2 premiere airing Friday, Sept. 23.
Ramsey played police informant Anton Briggs on Dexter’s fourth season. He also appeared on the short-lived NBC series, Outlaw. His film resume includes Con Air, The Nutty Professor, and Pay It Forward.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR