'Dexter' Final Season Finds Dex Weighing His Legacy (Exclusive Video)
Will the serial killer with a code be remembered as a monster or a masterpiece?
Dexter Morgan is pondering his legacy.
After releasing cryptic key art that questioned whether Dexter (Michael C. Hall) would survive the upcoming eighth and final season of Dexter, the serial killer with a code now is weighing just how he might be remembered.
In a new clip, Hall looks to leave behind a legacy -- a "monument" to make his mark -- as he questions just what he created. As the camera pans out, Dexter's potential legacy is revealed: Artistic portraits of his vast and notable victims, including the Trinity Killer, Miguel Prado, Brian Moser, Jordan Chase and countless others.
"Will they call it monstrous or a masterpiece?" he ponders.
Check out the above clip, exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, and hit the comments below with your thoughts: Should Dexter survive?
Dexter returns June 30 at 9 p.m. on Showtime. And check out what Hall's next project at Showtime could be here.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR