'Dexter': 'Heroes' Alum on the Season 7 Case
Santiago Cabrera will recur on the Showtime serial killer drama as an investigative writer.
Dexter Morgan may have more to worry about than Deb finding out about his Dark Passenger.
Showtime's Dexter has recruited Heroes alum Santiago Cabrera for a recurring role as Ethan Price, an investigative writer behind true crime books about notable murder cases, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Cabrera's casting comes as the serial killer drama starring Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter will be reopening some of the series' cases thanks to the addition of Chuck's Yvonne Strahovski, who will play Hannah a mysterious woman Miami Metro turns to for assistance.
The Merlin actor joins a seventh season cast that also features Katia Winter as a Russian stripper who works at a Miami club; Jason Gedrick, who will play the manager of the same Miami strip club; and Ray Stevenson, who has been cast as the leader of a Russian organized crime syndicate.
EW first reported the news.
Dexter returns Sept. 30 on Showtime.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR