'Dexter' Teaser Warns Season 8 'Isn't Going to Be Pretty' (Video)
In the second cryptic promo for Showtime's serial killer drama, Michael C. Hall warns that the truth is spreading faster than Dexter would like.
Showtime has unspooled the second teaser for the upcoming eighth season of Dexter and it's only slightly less cryptic than the first.
After the first promo offered the names of most of Dexter's (Michael C. Hall) victims, the new spot offers a window into the mind of the serial killer with a code.
"I've always been a very neat monster but lately the truth has begun to spill," he warns. "And too many people have seen the full picture. I'm losing control. And the only thing I know for sure is that it isn't going to be pretty."
Judging from the Dexter-styled blood splatter in the promo below, he's clearly very right.
Showtime has yet to make a formal decision on the future of the long-running drama co-starring Jennifer Carpenter, though CBS Corp. chief Les Moonves -- who oversees sibling network Showtime -- recently called the upcoming eighth season the show's "last."
Dexter returns Sunday, June 30 on Showtime for its first spring bow. Watch the creepy promo, below, and hit the comments with your thoughts.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram