Discovery Channel Sets 'Gold Rush' Finale as Live 2-Hour Event (Exclusive)
The network also is planning a sweepstakes in conjunction with the season three closer of its top-rated series.
Discovery Channel is planning a big night for its Gold Rush finale.
The network has set a special two-hour live event for the season three closer of its top-rated series that will air at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Feb. 22. Gold Rush Live marks the first live event for the series.
Part of the network's campaign for Gold Rush Live includes the "Gold Rush See It Live Sweepstakes," which gives two viewers the chance to win an all-expense paid trip to attend Gold Rush Live.
On Friday night's episode of Gold Rush, which airs at 9 p.m., a code will be revealed that viewers can enter at www.goldrushgiveaway.com. The winners will be announced in two weeks, during the Feb. 15 episode.
Watch the promo for Gold Rush Live above.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'