Discovery Channel Sets 'Shark Week' Lineup
Late-night talker "Shark After Dark" will highlight the day's programs and include guests.
Discovery Channel's Shark Week is back.
The annual block kicks off at 8 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 4 with the most original programming in Shark Week's 26-year history, including a new late-night talk show.
Shark After Dark will be broadcast each evening during "Shark Week," with highlights from the day's programs, shark-related segments and guests, which include shark experts and shark attack survivors.
Other Shark Week programs include Sharkpocalypse, Megalodon: The Monster Shark Lives, I Escaped Jaws, Voodoo Sharks, Great White Serial Killer, Air Jaws, Spawn of Jaws, The Great White Gauntlet, Sharks Behaving Badly and Top 10 Sharkdown.
Last year's Shark Week delivered 21.4 million viewers for the week, up nearly 3 million from 2011.
Watch a promo for Shark Week below:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR