Discovery Channel Sets Return Date for Biker Club Reality Series 'Devils Ride' (Exclusive)
The second season, featuring warring motorcycle clubs, will kick off Monday, Feb. 18 at 10 p.m.
Discovery Channel's real-life Sons of Anarchy is headed back to television.
The cable network has set a return date for the second season of the motorcycle club reality series, The Devils Ride, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Premiering Monday, Feb. 18 at 10 p.m., the new season of The Devils Ride will follow the San Diego biker war as it gets bigger and deeper. The Laffing Devils, which was once one of the fastest growing motorcycle clubs in the city has split into two separate clubs. Now they're going head-to-head with rival club, Sinister Mob (or Sin Mob, for short).
The Laffing Devils' leadership is in turmoil: founding member Danny Boy and Sandman are butting heads, Billy the Kid is MIA and White Boi -- recently released from prison -- is causing ripples among the club members. On the other side of the coin, Sin Mob seems stronger than ever.
The Devils Ride is produced by Bischoff Hervey Entertainment. Eric Bischoff, Jason Hervey and Steve Stockman are executive producers, with Discovery's David Pritikin.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR