Discovery Renews 'Sons of Guns' for Fourth Season (Exclusive)
The series about the custom gun-makers based in Louisiana returns next month.
Discovery Channel has given a fourth season to its reality show Sons of Guns.
The show -- which centers on Red Jacket Firearms, a custom gun-making company in Louisiana -- is set to return at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Friday, April 19.
Will Hayden, his daughter Stephanie, Joe, Kris, Charlie, Flem and the rest of Red Jacket staff are returning for season four, which will see the crew handling major firepower, including a rare handheld WWII PIAT, a Russian cannon and a M36 tank.
Meanwhile, Vince, a former employee, resurfaces, and his reappearance as a possible competitor could spell trouble for Red Jacket. The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive look at the premiere.
Sons of Guns and other shows including History's Top Shot and National Geographic's Doomsday Preppers came under scrutiny in the wake of the elementary school shooting in Newtown, Conn., in December.
A similarly themed series on Discovery, American Guns, was canceled months earlier, mostly because of its ratings performance.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR