'Yukon Men' Takes Discovery to Tanana, Alaska (Exclusive Video)
The network profiles a small group used to remote living as they tackle extreme cold, hunger and wild animals.
If you're going to document the goings-on of a remote town of just 200, casting probably doesn't cause that much of a debate.
Discovery's Yukon Men, which chronicles the hard-living of Tanana, Alaska, handpicked six individuals from the remote burgh -- roughly 3 percent of its population.
The first season debuts on Friday, at 10 p.m. ET, and ahead of the premiere Discovery has offered up a clip highlighting some of the more grim obstacles facing the Tananans.
There's wolverines, wolves, bears, the threat of famine and, for anyone getting particularly antsy about the end of the summer, temperatures reaching 60 below.
Watch the video above.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR