Discovery's 'Curiosity' Premiere to Get Cross-Network Simulcast (Exclusive)
The docuseries will be broadcast Sunday across TLC, Science Channel, Animal Planet and more.
Discovery is going big with its premiere for Curiosity, its documentary series exploring the biggest mysteries in the universe.
Sunday’s premiere of Curiosity will receive a special cross-network simulcast across Discovery brands including TLC, Science Channel, Animal Planet, Discovery Fit and Health and Military Channel.
The series, of which the network has ordered 60 episodes, premieres Sunday at 8 p.m. and will explore questions posed by Stephen Hawking, beginning with “Did God Create the Universe.”
A roundtable discussion with host David Gregory, “The Creation Question: A Curiosity Conversation” will also be simulcast on Discovery, TLC and Science Channel.
Producer Simon Andreae said last week at the Television Critics’ Association summer press tour that future episodes of the series will explore questions in three areas: About ourselves, including why sex is fun with Maggie Gyllenhaal; questions about our world and our place in the universe.
In addition to the simulcast, all of Discovery’s international regions – including Asia, Africa and Latin America – will air Curiosity in the summer in 44 different languages.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack