Disney Channel's 'Geek Charming' Telepic Sets Premiere Date
Starring "Modern Family's" Sarah Hyland, the film will debut Nov. 11.
Earlier this year, Disney Channel announced a slew of new projects for the year. One of them, a telefilm starring Modern Family's Sarah Hyland, has set an airdate.
Geek Charming, co-starring Matt Prokop and based on the young adult novel of the same name by Robin Palmer, will premiere Friday, Nov. 11 at 8 p.m. The made-for-television movie revolves around a high school girl who has her perspective challenged when she becomes the subject of a self-proclaimed film geek's documentary.
But, in an effort to lure viewers in, in the days leading up the network will roll previews and behind-the-scenes footage of Charming.
Pretty Little Liars' Sasha Pieterse, Jordan Nichols, Vanessa Morgan, Lili Simmons, David Del Rio, Jimmy Bellinger, Lilli Birdsell, Andrew Airlie, Kacey Rohl and Andrea Brooks co-star.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Experience The Controlled Chaos Behind Cuba Gooding Jr.'s 1997 Oscars Acceptance Speech
- John Gallagher Jr. On The Upcoming Final Season Of 'The Newsroom'
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Gedeon Luke Keeps the Soul Train Moving ; Viv and the Revival Breaks Your Heart
- Comcast To Charge Insane Amount For A Single Season Of 'House Of Cards'