Disney Channel Renews 'Good Luck Charlie'
The comedy series from Phil Baker and Drew Vaupen continues to play well for kids and adults.
Disney Channel has renewed Good Luck Charlie for a third season.
The cable network said Monday that Season 3 of the comedy series revolving around a teenage girl who makes video diaries about her family for her baby sister would premiere in 2012 with production resuming in Los Angeles.
Created by Phil Baker and Drew Vaupen (Suddenly Susan), the series has been a ratings performer for Disney Channel, delivering its second-highest-rated telecast in July in the kids 6-11 and tweens 9-14 demographics. The series also rates as one of the cable network’s top programs among the adults 18-49 demo, with 21 percent of its viewers falling within the advertiser-coveted metric.
The series also has inspired a Disney Channel telefilm, Good Luck Charlie, It’s Christmas! set for December.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Three Grandmas Read Beyonce's 'Drunk in Love' Lyrics & Their Reactions Are Hilarious - Watch Now!
- Lena Dunham & Allison Williams Are 'Girls' Jetting Out of LAX!
- Chris Evans & Scarlett Johansson Take Flight to Start 'Captain America' Press Tour!
- Eva Longoria Celebrates 39th Birthday at 'Ocean Drive' Cover Party!