Miami Heat's Chris Bosh Makes His Debut on Disney XD's 'Hulk' (Exclusive Video)
The basketball star voice guest stars as Heimdall in the Feb. 23 episode.
Miami Heat star Chris Bosh makes his animated debut on Disney XD's Marvel's Hulk and Agents of SMASH.
In the Feb. 23 episode, "For Asgard," Bosh will lend his voice to Asgard hero Heimdall, who reunites with Thor for a takedown of one of Marvel's biggest villains, Malekith. The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts a scene from the episode.
In the episode, Skaar accidentally triggers Ragnarok and incites the ire of Asgard. Detained by Heimdall, the guardian of the bifrost, the Hulks are forced to defy Odin's law to save Skaar.
“Marvel was great to work with and I was honored to voice Heimdall on Marvel’s Hulk and the Agents of the S.M.A.S.H.,” said Bosh of his experience. “I enjoyed the Hulk as a kid and am excited for kids’ reaction to the episode.”
Bosh is the latest Miami Heat star to hit the Disney pavement, following Dwyane Wade's appearance on live-action comedy Austin & Ally.
Marvel's Hulk and Agents of SMASH airs Saturday at 8 a.m. on Disney XD.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws