Jamie Foxx Moves Like Mick Jagger on 'Late Show' (Video)
The "Django Unchained" star shows off his impersonation of the Rolling Stones frontman during an impromptu rendition of "Start Me Up."
Watch out, Adam Levine: Jamie Foxx also knows how to move like Jagger.
In an appearance on Thursday's Late Show With David Letterman, the Django Unchained star chatted with the host about his part in Wednesday's 121212: The Concert for Sandy Relief. The six-hour charity event at New York's Madison Square Garden featured a slew of acts, including the Rolling Stones.
"It's amazing they're that seasoned" -- he said he prefers not to call them "old" -- "and still moving, Mick with that whole --" Foxx said, then jumped up and starting strutting and preening like the Rolling Stones frontman.
"I love how he'll come to you and leave," Foxx said of one of Jagger's signature moves.
"Well sure, you don't want him to stay exactly -- I mean you kinda do, but you don't really," Letterman quipped.
In Django, Foxx stars as a freed slave searching for his wife. The movie, from Quentin Tarantino, opens Dec. 25.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR