'Do No Harm': 'Freaks and Geeks' Alum Returning for Recurring Role
Samm Levine will reprise his role as Josh, an administrative assistant to Steven Pasquale's Jason Cole.
Freaks and Geeks alum Samm Levine is returning to Do No Harm.
The actor, who guest starred in the pilot of NBC's midseason Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde drama, will reprise his role in a recurring capacity, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
In the drama revolves around a brilliant neurosurgeon (Steven Pasquale) who wrestles with his dangerous alter-ego that threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life, Levine will recur as Josh, an administrative assistant to Pasquale's Dr. Jason Cole.
He joins a cast that includes Phylicia Rashad, Alana De La Garza and John Carroll Lynch in the drama that hails from David Schulner, Peter Traugott and Rachel Kaplan.
The series bows midseason on NBC.
Levine, whose credits include Inlourious Basterds, is repped by Talentworks and Cohn/Torgan Management.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)