'Do No Harm': 'Freaks and Geeks' Alum Returning for Recurring Role
Samm Levine will reprise his role as Josh, an administrative assistant to Steven Pasquale's Jason Cole.
Freaks and Geeks alum Samm Levine is returning to Do No Harm.
The actor, who guest starred in the pilot of NBC's midseason Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde drama, will reprise his role in a recurring capacity, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
In the drama revolves around a brilliant neurosurgeon (Steven Pasquale) who wrestles with his dangerous alter-ego that threatens to wreak havoc on his personal and professional life, Levine will recur as Josh, an administrative assistant to Pasquale's Dr. Jason Cole.
He joins a cast that includes Phylicia Rashad, Alana De La Garza and John Carroll Lynch in the drama that hails from David Schulner, Peter Traugott and Rachel Kaplan.
The series bows midseason on NBC.
Levine, whose credits include Inlourious Basterds, is repped by Talentworks and Cohn/Torgan Management.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR