'Doctor Who' Preview: The Doctor Faces the Worst War Criminal in the Universe – and Hitler (Video)
The team begins its new quest to find Amy Pond's daughter starting Saturday on BBC America.
When Doctor Who returns to BBC America this Saturday, it will start as it always does. There will be a crash – that would be the time and space traveling police box, TARDIS. And then, the crew will exit to find that they’ve been transported to some strange place and time.
In the return episode, they land in 1930s Berlin and drop in on Hitler. He’s bad enough, but we hear that he won’t be the worst war criminal the Doctor (Matt Smith) and his companions will meet in the next episode. Spoilers!
And with the final six episodes of this season, the journey begins to find Amy Pond’s (Karen Gillan) kidnapped daughter, Melody – who we found out in the midseason finale grows up to be River Song (Alex Kingston).
Are you ready to continue the journey that inevitably leads us to a NASA astronaut on a beach killing the Doctor?
Watch a new preview clip from Sunday’s episode, “Let’s Kill Hitler,” below.
Doctor Who returns Saturday at 9 p.m. on BBC America.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR