'Doctor Who' Premiere Sets BBC America Record
BBC America’s season premiere of the British hit Doctor Who set a record for the cable network on Saturday.
Doctor Who, starring Matt Smith and Karen Gillan, drew 1.28 million viewers to its U.S.-filmed episode, according to Nielsen. In the adults 25-54 demographic, the premiere snagged a 0.92 rating.
The network was up 71,000 viewers from its previous high, set by last season’s Doctor Who debut in April.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR