'Dollhouse' Alum Heads to CBS' 'Made in Jersey' (Exclusive)
Enver Gjokaj will guest star in the freshman drama and play Janet Montgomery's ex-boyfriend.
Dollhouse's Enver Gjokaj is heading to Jersey.
The former "Active" has booked a guest starring gig on CBS' freshman drama Made in Jersey, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Janet Montgomery stars in the drama as Martina, a working-class woman trying to make it as a first-year associate at an uber-competitive prestigious law firm in New York. Gjokaj will play U.S. attorney Tommy Ligand, who also happens to be Martina's ex-boyfriend.
Gjokaj, who also appears in the Season 7 premiere of Showtime's Dexter, has appeared on Drop Dead Diva, Person of Interest, Community and reteaming with Dollhouse's Joss Whedon for a part in The Avengers.
He's repped by ICM Partners, Suskin Management and Jackoway Tyerman.
Made in Jersey premieres Friday, Sept. 28 at 9 p.m. on CBS.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR