'Dollhouse' Alum Heads to CBS' 'Made in Jersey' (Exclusive)
Enver Gjokaj will guest star in the freshman drama and play Janet Montgomery's ex-boyfriend.
Dollhouse's Enver Gjokaj is heading to Jersey.
The former "Active" has booked a guest starring gig on CBS' freshman drama Made in Jersey, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Janet Montgomery stars in the drama as Martina, a working-class woman trying to make it as a first-year associate at an uber-competitive prestigious law firm in New York. Gjokaj will play U.S. attorney Tommy Ligand, who also happens to be Martina's ex-boyfriend.
Gjokaj, who also appears in the Season 7 premiere of Showtime's Dexter, has appeared on Drop Dead Diva, Person of Interest, Community and reteaming with Dollhouse's Joss Whedon for a part in The Avengers.
He's repped by ICM Partners, Suskin Management and Jackoway Tyerman.
Made in Jersey premieres Friday, Sept. 28 at 9 p.m. on CBS.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR