'Dollhouse' Star Joins Syfy's 'Being Human'
Dollhouse star Dichen Lachman has been cast in Syfy’s Being Human.
She will appear in the second season of the North American adaptation of the British supernatural drama, which will air in 2012.
Lachman will play Izumi, a reclusive, centuries-old vampire royal whose unexpected return to Boston’s vampire society throws Aidan (Sam Witwer) and the city into disarray.
Production on Season 2 begins in Montreal shortly.
Lachman previously guest starred on Hawaii Five-0, NCIS: LA and the upcoming Torchwood: Miracle Day on Starz. On Joss Whedon's Dollhouse, she portrayed Sierra, who began to fall in love with fellow doll Victor (Enver Gjokaj).
The actress is repped by Gersh and McKeon-Myones Management.
Being Human averaged 1.8 million viewers in its January debut.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR