Dominque Strauss-Kahn Accuser Speaks Out on ABC News (Video)
The New York City hotel maid opens up to Robin Roberts about the sexual assault allegations and why she wants justice.
The New York City hotel maid who accused former International Monetary Fund Chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn of sexual assault has broken her silence.
STORY: French Politician's Sex Scandal Steals Cannes Spotlight
32-year old Nafissatou Diallo spoke with ABC News’ Robin Roberts in an interview to air on Nightline and World News with Diane Sawyer. On Monday, a portion of that interview was broadcast on Good Morning America.
“I want justice,” Diallo said. “I want him to go to jail. I want him to know you cannot use your power when you do something like this.”
STORY: The Problem With the DSK Libel Lawsuit
Prior to the allegations, Strauss-Kahn was a frontrunner in France’s Presidential race.
The maid, who hails from West Africa, recalls the May 14th incident in her own words and the subsequent fear she experienced upon learning of Strauss-Kahn’s prominence.
“I said, ‘They’re going to kill me. I’m going to die,” she said. “He’s a powerful man. They’re going to kill me before someone knows what happened to me.”
Watch the GMA clip below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram