Donal Logue Joins BBC America's 'Copper' for Season 2
Resuming production for its sophomore run, the series also adds "Blue Bloods'" Thomas Kelly as executive producer.
Copper is adding some new blood during its second season.
The BBC America original, which recently resumed production, has added Donal Logue (Terriers) as a series regular. The actor will play Sixth Ward boss and Civil War general Brendan Donovan in the period drama.
“Season two is driven by flawed and haunted characters living in explosive times,” said co-creator and executive producer Tom Fontana. “Each of them is looking for renewal in the wake of last season’s revelations and violent upheaval. The ongoing storylines follow Detective Corcoran [Tom Weston-Jones] and company on their paths to redemption or ruin.”
Also joining the series is Thomas Kelly. Previously serving as writer and supervising producer on CBS' Blue Bloods, Kelly joins Fontana and Barry Levinson as executive producer.
Logue, who recently has done arcs on Sons of Anarchy, Royal Pains and upcoming History drama Vikings, is repped by UTA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack