Donal Logue Returning to 'Sons of Anarchy' for Season 6
The "Terriers" actor will reprise his role as former U.S. Marshal Lee Toric.
Creepy Lee Toric is sticking around Charming.
Donal Logue will be returning to Sons of Anarchy for season six, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Logue guest starred as Toric, the former U.S. marshal who has it out for SAMCRO, in three episodes of season five. His character becomes obsessed with bringing down the motorcycle club after a member of the club, Otto (played by showrunner Kurt Sutter) kills his sister in prison.
Logue's appearance on the show was a reunion for the actor with FX. He starred as Hank Dolworth on the network’s Terriers.
Logue plays a role on History's Vikings, which premieres Sunday, March 3. He'll also be a regular on season two of BBC America's Copper.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR