'Southland,' 'Harold and Kumar' Actors Join Syfy's 'Haven'
Dorian Missick and Kate Kelton will recur on the new season, which launches Sept. 21.
Southland's Dorian Missick and Harold and Kumar's Kate Kelton have landed recurring roles on the third season of Syfy's Haven, which premieres Friday, Sept. 21 at 10 p.m.
Missick will play Tommy Bowen, a street-smart Boston detective who comes to Haven investigating a suspected serial killer case. A shrewd, calculating policeman, he's also a fish out of water.
Kelton will play Jordan McKee, described as a "spirited" and "fierce" waitress at The Gun & Rose Diner. She is also an influential member of a mysterious organization of "troubled" people whose identity is known by a distinctive tattoo marking its members.
The third season of Haven, led by Emily Rose and Eric Balfour, picks up immediately following the events of the season two finale.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws