'Downton Abbey' Spoof 'Downton Arby's' Plants Landed Gentry in Fast Food Franchise (Video)
"Luck" actor Richard Kind steps into Lord Grantham's tuxedo in the latest viral parody of the PBS series -- horsey sauce included.
Downton Abbey parodies show no signs of stopping -- and the latest scenario for the PBS series' intertwined aristocracy and servant class is at a fast food chain.
Sketchy, the new series of viral shorts from Yahoo! Screen's comedy channel, released Downton Arby's this week, and as the familiar group of actors might have you believe, it's one of the slicker spoofs to come out of the popular British soap.
Luck's Richard Kind, Matt Walsh (Veep) and comedians Erin Gibson and Jennie Pierson topline the spoof which finds the Crawleys looking for an heir in all the wrong places.
Some aspects are really no different at all -- Thomas has it in for Bates and nobody likes Edith -- but Kind plays Lord Grantham a little on the loopy side. He asks one customer if he'll take Lady Mary's hand, which only prompts a request for more horsey sauce.
Watch the full clip below:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR