'Downton Abbey' Season 4 Teaser Includes Heavy Flirtation (Video)
Plugging the PBS premiere, "Masterpiece Classics" rolls out new footage for those who have managed to stay spoiler-free from the British run.
The fourth season of Downton Abbey may nearing the end of its run on the U.K.'s ITV, but it won't bow stateside for another two months. So while much of the world may already know what's happening for the Crawley clan, PBS is still teasing out the storylines.
Not much is revealed in the latest teaser for the Jan. 4 return, but fans should take comfort in the emphasis on Maggie Smith's Dowager Countess -- who more or less tells the grieving widow Mary (Michelle Dockery) to snap out of it.
PBS also deserves some credit for the hilariously soapy description accompanying the video on its YouTube page: "Will Mary move on? What's in store for Edith? Who is Cousin Rose kissing? What new secrets and scandals are on the horizon?"
So many questions to answer...
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR