'Downton Abbey' Season 4 Teaser Includes Heavy Flirtation (Video)
Plugging the PBS premiere, "Masterpiece Classics" rolls out new footage for those who have managed to stay spoiler-free from the British run.
The fourth season of Downton Abbey may nearing the end of its run on the U.K.'s ITV, but it won't bow stateside for another two months. So while much of the world may already know what's happening for the Crawley clan, PBS is still teasing out the storylines.
Not much is revealed in the latest teaser for the Jan. 4 return, but fans should take comfort in the emphasis on Maggie Smith's Dowager Countess -- who more or less tells the grieving widow Mary (Michelle Dockery) to snap out of it.
PBS also deserves some credit for the hilariously soapy description accompanying the video on its YouTube page: "Will Mary move on? What's in store for Edith? Who is Cousin Rose kissing? What new secrets and scandals are on the horizon?"
So many questions to answer...
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR