'Saturday Night Live' Pokes Fun at Drake's Sweater Obsession (Video)
The Canadian entertainer took part in several skits on NBC's late night show, and performed new single "Make Me Proud" with Nicki Minaj.
Rapper-actor Drake had no problem poking fun of himself on the Oct. 15 edition of Saturday Night Live.
In one of the NBC show's digital shorts, the former Degrassi: The Next Generation star and Andy Samberg went through a number of "interviews," touching on everything from Drake's admitted sweater obsession (he has said he owns 1,000 of them) to joking about his sexual orientation.
"A Matching Sweaters Interview With Drake" showed the two in multi-colored, '90s flavored sweaters. "An Extremely Close Interview With Drake" focused on their mouths and teeth. "A Wordless Seduction of Drake" had Samberg flirting with Drake with them both declaring at the end of the segment that they were not into men.
"A Racist Interview With Drake Samberg" contained the dialogue:
Samberg: "So Drake.."
Drake: "Don't do it."
Samberg: "Yeah, not worth it."
The episode's musical guest also participated in a "Weekend Update" segment as a rapping werewolf, and performed two songs. The first, "Headlines," saw him perform in front of high tech video screens; the second, "Make Me Proud," was performed with Nicki Minaj.
Anna Faris hosted the program.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR