'Drop Dead Diva': Kim Kardashian, Nancy Grace Plot Return (Exclusive)
They'll appear in the 12th episode of the Lifetime series, set to air in August, alongside guest stars Cameron Mathison and Ashley Jones.
Kim Kardashian and Nancy Grace will return to Lifetime's Drop Dead Diva for a jam-packed penultimate episode of its fourth season.
Kardashian will reprise her role as relationship guru Nikki LePree and join Grace, who will play herself for the third time in the series. All My Children star Cameron Mathison and The Bold and the Beautiful's Ashley Jones will join the duo in Episode 12 of the series' fourth season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Jones (True Blood) will play Sheila Reese, a woman who lost her baby late in her pregnancy and is now sterile after being prescribed a dangerous new drug who retains trial lawyer Lawrence Brand (Unforgettable's Dylan Walsh) to represent her against the pharmaceutical company that markets the drug.
Grace will appear when Brand (Unforgettable's Dylan Walsh) and Jane (Brooke Elliott) debate the right to privacy in celebrity culture on her show in a heated discussion that goes viral after Jane literally gives Grace a black eye.
Mathison (Castle, Desperate Housewives) will play Jonah Pierce, will play a charming guy who begins hanging around Stacy's (April Bowlby) Pakery. After he asks her out for lunch and the duo share the worst date ever, Jonah demands half her profits after he claims to have invented the pake (a hybrid pie and cake) and has the patent to prove it.
Kardashian previously appeared in the first three episodes of the fourth season as the inventor (with Stacy) of the pake -- an apparent con artist with a criminal past who duped Stacy for all her savings and left town.
Jones is repped by SDB Partners and Anonymous Content; Kardashian and Mathison are with WME; Grace is handled by ICM Parnters.
Thus far this season, Drop Dead Diva is averaging 2.2 million total viewers, pushing LIfetime to tops in the hour among women 25-54, among other key demos. When factoring in Live+7 data, Drop Dead Diva opened its fourth season up 41 percent among adults 25-54, the highest growth among all Lifetime's recent season premieres.
Drop Dead Diva airs Sundays at 9 p.m. on Lifetime. Their episode will air in August.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'