'90210' Alum Books Guest Spot on 'Drop Dead Diva' (Exclusive)
Trevor Donovan will play the worst "best man" ever in an upcoming episode of the Lifetime series.
90210 alum Trevor Donovan will guest star on Lifetime's Drop Dead Diva, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
The actor, best known for his role as Teddy Montgomery on The CW's series, will play Keith, who is described as possibly the worst "best man" ever. Under his watch, the groom ends up across the border and then in prison.
Keith ultimately comes to his friend's rescue with an embarrassing courtroom confession, which leads to him dropping his pants in open court.
"I've been a big fan of Trevor Donovan since 90210," Diva creator/executive producer Josh Berman tells THR. "In this Drop Dead Diva with a Hangover-esque twist, I thought he'd be the prefect best man, who, with the best of intentions, gets the groom in a heap of trouble during an out-of-control bachelor party."
Donovan's episode airs Aug. 11, which marks the show's summer finale. Diva returns with new episodes Oct. 6.
In addition to 90210, which ended its four-year run in May, Donovan's other recent credits include multi-episode arcs on ABC Family's Melissa & Joey and Lifetime's The Client List.
Drop Dead Diva, from Sony Pictures Television, airs at 9 p.m. Sundays on Lifetime.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR