'Duck Dynasty' Duo to Make Acting Debut on ABC's Tim Allen Comedy
Si and Willie Robertson will guest star on the season premiere of "Last Man Standing."
Si Robertson and his nephew Willie Robertson are heading to primetime.
The Duck Dynasty duo will guest star on ABC's Tim Allen comedy Last Man Standing.
The network on Wednesday announced that the duo will pop in on the third season premiere of the Friday night comedy about a married father navigating a home dominated by his wife and three daughters.
It's unclear if the Duck Dynasty guys will be playing themselves during their visit; plot details are being kept under wraps. The Robertsons will begin shooting the episode in September. The series returns on Friday, Sept. 20 at 8 p.m. on ABC.
The A&E unscripted series, which returns for its fourth season on Aug. 14, most recently outperformed Fox's American Idol with its third season finale. The April 24 hourlong episode drew a record 9.6 million viewers and 5.5 million adults in the advertiser-coveted adults 18-49 demographic, topping Idol by 34 percent.
ABC renewed Last Man Standing for a third season in May. While the family comedy from 20th Century Fox Television was down year-over-year, it continues to lure a broader audience to the network. Its second season finale in March was just shy of its freshman run, ending with a respectable 1.6 in the key adults demo.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR