Kirstie Alley, Maks Chmerkovskiy Fall on 'Dancing With the Stars' (Video)
"My thigh just gave out," Chmerkovskiy says after the pair take a spill while performing the rumba.
Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy took an unexpected tumble while performing the rumba on Dancing With the Stars on Monday night.
Just after their opening move to "Over the Rainbow," it seemed that Chmerkovskiy's leg gave out. The pair fell to the ground, and he winced for a few seconds.
It looked like he might not be able to continue, but the two were able to complete the dance. Afterward, Chmerkovskiy appeared to be slightly limping.
"My thigh just gave out," he said after the performance. "I'm so sorry."
"You can't keep good talent down," judge Bruno Tonioli said. "Once you got up, it was better than ever."
The pair earned 21 out of 30 points for their performance.
Gail Speight contributed to this report.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR